pineapple data bypassed?

vlsiman

Hello,

The weirdest thing I've seen on the Pineapple:

My pineapple is draing it's internet from a 3G doungle (Alcatel X230M).

I can surf the web while using the pineapple as an access point

The Pineapple "Features" do NOTHING. There is no phishing, sslstrip doesn't even blink

My question to you is: WTF?

Why is the data flowing freely?

Uri

Thought it was meant to act as an AP, if you want those features you listed - simply enable the infusions/modules.

dnsspoof, urlsnarf and rickroll appear to be working fine? haven't tried the sslstrip yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought it was meant to act as an AP, if you want those features you listed - simply enable the infusions/modules.

dnsspoof, urlsnarf and rickroll appear to be working fine? haven't tried the sslstrip yet.

Midnitesnake, you say that the urlsnarf works? I've yet to get to get it to output anything. And also sslstrip doesn't give me any outputs, or strip the links that the pineapple clients browse to. Would you mind giving me the syntax of a few sample "filters" that I can put into urlsnarf?

Well, I'm pretty much making a lot of beginner mistakes. I found the problem with urlsnarf, it was my fault for not selecting the right interface from the dropdown menu. But some examples of common filters would still be helpful?

Edited by Grmcrkrs