Unable too Connect to port 1471*

ZaraByte

EDIT: To correct myself i ment im not able too connect to the port on port 1471 however if i connect the the pineapple over wireless i can but if i connect to my other wireless router and run the wp4.sh and then type to access that port i get that screen shot below. However it says im connected to 172.16.42.42

-------

Eh after i upgraded to the latest version i not can't access 172.16.42.1:1471 firefox is saying Unable to Connect to that IP address on that port. However the internet still works on the after i used wp4.sh shows the IP im connected to is 172.16.42.42

Edited by ZaraByte

Yes, sorry its been a long day i ment i can't connect to port 1471 i'll get you a screen shot in just a few.

YyctqNd.png

Edited by ZaraByte

Been a really long day it appears i had the Enternet Plugged into the wrong port. Ran the Ethernet cable from the laptop to PoE Lan appears too be working fine now. It's been atleast 4 months since i used this WiFi Pineapple how the Ethernet ended up plugged in to the WAN / LAN is beyond me.

Everything is fine just i had the ethernet plugged into the wrong ethernet port.