C&C Tiberium Alliances

Haxadecimal

Does anyone here play C&C Tiberium Alliances? I was a huge C&C Red Alert fan back in the day and was looking for a new way to enjoy this franchise. Tiberium Alliances is a free (yes free) online version of the game. There are quite a few glitches, as with anything gamewise on the interwebs, but its decent game play.

Anyone here hate this game? Love this game?

I started playing this game about 3 months ago and its pretty good, its fairly slow moving at the start and they try and push you to buy in game credits. Personally i've never paid for any and i'm doing ok. Its still more fun to play one of the older games for a quick game.

I started playing this game about 3 months ago and its pretty good, its fairly slow moving at the start and they try and push you to buy in game credits. Personally i've never paid for any and i'm doing ok. Its still more fun to play one of the older games for a quick game.

Yeah I miss C&C Red Alert far more than I enjoy this game. It is quite annoying that they try and get you to buy credits, but I dunno free is free lol. I guess I have to learn patience :-) Where are you located on the map? And which Map?