Looking for videos/tuts on how to use various infusions

lester

New to Mark IV and trying to find some educational material on how to use these great infusions. The forums are great for developers showing off their wares but oftentimes those trying to educate themselves just need some "first steps" to get going.

Any location for good tutorials/vids how how to use, for example, the MITM infusion, eviljava, keylogger and occupineapple? I noticed that with the occupineapple, for instance, I create a list but the infusion insists on transmitting the randmon BSSID's. Keylogger starts a server. . . okay, then what? I don't see any transactions in the display window.

Anyway, thanks for a great forum and great participation! Long live the Mark IV!

New to Mark IV and trying to find some educational material on how to use these great infusions. The forums are great for developers showing off their wares but oftentimes those trying to educate themselves just need some "first steps" to get going.

Any location for good tutorials/vids how how to use, for example, the MITM infusion, eviljava, keylogger and occupineapple? I noticed that with the occupineapple, for instance, I create a list but the infusion insists on transmitting the randmon BSSID's. Keylogger starts a server. . . okay, then what? I don't see any transactions in the display window.

Anyway, thanks for a great forum and great participation! Long live the Mark IV!

Do you have an iMessage, Skype, or Kik? Feel free to ask me any questions you have as they come up.

iMessage: xadamxk@me.com

Kik: xadamxk

I learned by experience, learning the Do's and Don't's.

MITM Infusion: Works perfectily fine with the dependencies installed.

Occupineapple: After you make a list of SSID's, you must change the list from the random list, to that custom list. Then run the script.

Keylogger: Starts proxy, then saves all keystrokes made between the 'victim' and the internet.

• 1 month later...

Hey,

I've started writing a few posts on my blog about the Pineapple and how to use various aspects of it. Right now I've got basic setup, usb storage and the Occupineapple infusion covered. I'm almost done on a post about using Karma + DNSSpoof and after that will be Karma + SSLStrip and others. You can find the link in my signature.

Scott.

• 4 weeks later...