WiFi Pineapple and TP-Link TL-WDR4300

neronix

Oh ya I had considered ap121u too but it's not available in my country. Mr. Andy was successful flashing Pineapple on TP Link 3020/703. If I could make some few tweaks and run pineapple on my router. Anyone have tried this before?

Oh ya I had considered ap121u too but it's not available in my country. Mr. Andy was successful flashing Pineapple on TP Link 3020/703. If I could make some few tweaks and run pineapple on my router. Anyone have tried this before?

You cannot run the pineapples firmware on the TP-Link 703 as its flash is too small.

-Foxtrot

I successfully got karma working on the TP-LINK TL-WR703N. I do however run into a lot of strange issues with it such as SSID broadcasting suddenly not working yet karma seems to still kind of work but not really (sorry for the un-technical terminology). I got mine for a little less than $25 so you might want to give it a shot I know some people have gotten it to work correctly!