Pineapple possibly stuck at UK customs

MXfive

I've made 2 orders from Hak5 before, mostly clothing and Ducky stuff. I recently made an order for the elite Pineapple bundle, along with another T-Shirt. Tracking this last order <removed>, it seems to have entered the UK, and stayed in the same place for 4, going on 5 days now. I've hardly ordered stuff from oversees before, and things that I have, have come through no problem. Is this normal for it to sit this long just outside of the airport? Has anyone else had issues getting Pineapples into the UK? Or am I just being paranoid and worrying over nothing?

I've made 2 orders from Hak5 before, mostly clothing and Ducky stuff. I recently made an order for the elite Pineapple bundle, along with another T-Shirt. Tracking this last order here, it seems to have entered the UK, and stayed in the same place for 4, going on 5 days now. I've hardly ordered stuff from oversees before, and things that I have, have come through no problem. Is this normal for it to sit this long just outside of the airport? Has anyone else had issues getting Pineapples into the UK? Or am I just being paranoid and worrying over nothing?

It says on your tracking page that it will be delievered by the end of the day today, if you dont get it then I would call UPS and see what the deal is.