DNSspoof Whitelist

nikedp

Hi everyone,

I posted this question in /WifiPineapple/Mark IV section, but this section feels more suitable, so sorry for repost.

Last few days I have been working on connecting metasploit and wifipineapple, but I got stuck. :(

The idea was that when an user connects to my wifi pineapple, every page he would like to visit would be redirection to "security check" with java_signed_applet. Once the meterpreter session is created, it would add his IP to whitelist and he would be able to surf the web freely.

I created a little script which is autoruned after the meterpreter is created and this script opens up victim's browser's new tab with address "http://172.16.42.1/a...php?theirIPaddress". Then their IP is added to txt file. But I am not able to convince Pineapple's DNSspoof to allow some people (whitelisted) surf the web and some to be redirected to "security check". I also tried Ettercap module, but it seems to fail to start up.

Please, can anyone help me? I think it is cool idea and I am still learning so I would appreciate any help.

Nikedp/Crispy Penguin