Use a Zipit Z2 for monitoring pineapple logs?

Skipper

I've been watching the Hak5 videos on the Zipit Z2 linux install, and since it is a very cheap device i'm thinking about picking one or two up tommorow, and it got me thinking could I use this to monitor my pineapple logs?

So the scenario would be if i'm around with my pineapple in my bag Pineapple'ing(?) away I could just open this device up, and check the logs of what people have been on? or some kind of integration with the pineapple in any way?

What do you think?

-Skipper

I've been watching the Hak5 videos on the Zipit Z2 linux install, and since it is a very cheap device i'm thinking about picking one or two up tommorow, and it got me thinking could I use this to monitor my pineapple logs?

So the scenario would be if i'm around with my pineapple in my bag Pineapple'ing(?) away I could just open this device up, and check the logs of what people have been on? or some kind of integration with the pineapple in any way?

What do you think?

-Skipper

I think your smart phone would work for this also, not sure why this would be needed?

I think your smart phone would work for this also, not sure why this would be needed?

It would be used for quickly checking the logs, and I won't always have my phone with me but the Zipit will stay with the pineapple