Mac and SSL Strip

wrussprince

I have read and watched a number of tutorial, and I'm very good at following directions. But i can't seem to get the ssl strip infusion to work on my Mac. it doesn't seem to capture any of the traffic. I know that the pineapple is working as a bridge and not as a router. I have every infusion available and stored to my USB 32 gb data storage stick.

I got it to work a few months ago, but it must have been on my windows laptop. Can someone help me to get to work on my MAC.

What i have done so far

I up graded to firmware 2.8.1 and downloaded SSL Strip to my USB. Then i pinned it to the navbar. opened SSL and enable the infusion, the auto refresh is off (but i tried it on as well), services that are running are wifi and cron jobs only.

PLEASE WHAT AM I MISSING!! LOL!!! THANKS FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE ME!! I'M JUST IN THE LEARNING PROCESS RIGHT NOW WITH ALL THIS STUFF, AND LOVING IT. THAT IS IF I CAN LEARN TO WORK THE PINEAPPLE CORRECT, FOR MY OPERATIONAL SKILLS OF THE PINEAPPLE ARE STILL VERY MUCH LACKING IN EFFICIENCY, BUT I"M TRYING TO CHANGE THAT. LOL!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Be aware that SSL-strip will not work against some SSL-based websites.

Why? Because they've been implemented to work on SSL only.

Remove the "S" from the HTTPs, will cause the Web-server to close the connection.