Odroid-U2

earboybob

About a month old. Works! Has no PSU or emmc.

Too many issues with my current project.

Will trade for geek gear. or asking $75 shipping in the states

Nokia N810

Nokia N900

A10 Hackberry

Alfa Cards

18650 BatteriesIMAG0651.jpg

Edited by earboybob

Very interested, would even offer my Pineapple since I'm sick of trying to make it work. However, from what I've read you need that specialized PSU. 5v/2A with a custom plug. Did you just not buy one for it or.. How am I going to get it to work? I Don't want to have to order the PSU and eMMC from south korea at $30 shipping. Doesn't really save me any money. What were the problems you were running into with the software?

You dont need the emmc. I used the micro SD without issues. As for the PSU I have many but I wounldnt feel comfortable selling them. I cut them up to test the current draw on them with my Fluke.

I can drop the total price. If need be. I can also through in my new Micro SD and the micro HDMI cable. I already own 4 PineApples and at 35 each for the board it isnt much to me. So I dont really need another PineApple.

I didnt really run in to software issues. I was down clocking the device and running multiple wireless cards. The stability with running it on battery power is where I threw in the towel. I wanted it to run with the Pineapple to run more powerful exploits but the A10 is doing the job just fine.

Very interested, would even offer my Pineapple since I'm sick of trying to make it work. However, from what I've read you need that specialized PSU. 5v/2A with a custom plug. Did you just not buy one for it or.. How am I going to get it to work? I Don't want to have to order the PSU and eMMC from south korea at $30 shipping. Doesn't really save me any money. What were the problems you were running into with the software?