9dBi dipole antenna wont screw in

boob00

I recently received my two 9dBi dipole antennas from the hakshop. In the hakshop it says the end on the antenna is RP-SMA (female), but i can not get them to screw into my pineapple or alfa awus036nha witch are RP-SMA male, the antennas wont even screw into the magnetic base that came with them. The female end of the antennas looks like it is RP-SMA but there are no threads on it. Any help would be appreciated.

I would suggest contacting the hakshop if it has no threads. Maybe it was a bad batch.

Thank you for helping me out, I emailed the Hakshop and am awaiting responce. I think my entire last order was bad luck, i had to reorder everything after it failed the first time and they told me to. None of this has ever happened in my many many recent Hakshop orders. Some days you just cant win.

**UPDATE**

They emailed me back and said that they will look into it today. They where probably just 2 duds and hopefuly i can get new ones.

Edited by BOOB00

I would suggest contacting the hakshop if it has no threads. Maybe it was a bad batch.

I still havent heard anything from the hakshop since there reply saying that they will "look into it today" for me. If i have to return the antennas, how will that work? I am wondering because i have never had to return anything to anyone ever in all my years of ordering online.

They just emailed me back confirming a bad shipment, and said i will recieve a discount code for 2 free ones. Thank you Hak5!!!