What do you think of my new shoes?

Garda

At least post a pic of yourself wearing them.

It's the full picture that counts, not the separate thing.

I'm pretty sure I'd look like a goof wearing those.

I would but have no digital camera.

If you noticed, they're just what i could find from google pics, they're on some korean website somewhere

and why assume i'm a goof. Ok, so i'm into computers and hacking and i watch IPTV more than i do regular TV and i hang out with people on IRC... Ok, i get where you're coming from.

Nice how much?

I need to buy some trainers. I refuse to spend more than 50 quid though

they were actually just over $100, and i have no idea how much the pound is right now, but it would probably translate to something ~50.

They're not air jordans or force ones though, those are a bit more expensive.

I get $30 shoes form discount stores, my money is spent in more important places, new hardware!

hey buddy, normally i do too, but this time i just felt like being a fashion brand whore. :)

I usually go with the cheapest trainers I can find at Dick's Sporting Goods. I find that I usually get a good shoe. Plus they are good for running away from angry things/people who are bigger than me!

True hax0rs don't care too much about what they ware as long as they like it. That is why I have never spent more then £20 on a pair of shoes in the past couple of years :P

Agreed. I tend to get all my shoes as hand-me-downs (because one usually can't find them in a store for cheap, like my italian leather stanfords) or I get them at discount online somewhere. Shoes are shoes and as long as they don't kill your feet, then everything is alright.

True hax0rs don't care too much about what they ware as long as they like it. That is why I have never spent more then £20 on a pair of shoes in the past couple of years :P

See, hackers constantly complain about not having girlfriends and not getting women. Put some effort into your appearance ffs, then girls will go "well, he fixed my computer, even the parts i didn't know were broken, tried to explain something about computerized penguins... but he does have nice shoes!". Girls love shoes for some reason. Don't belive it? Walk down the street and watch girls eyes, they all look at your shoes.

Like it or not, women like men who dress well. Don't belive it? Dress like a hobo and go to a bar/pub, see how many women will talk to you. Then go out dressed well, and see how many women will talk to you. I don't make the rules, I just play them.

1: Make sure they all fit you, bootcut ftw.

2: Make sure they're clean and not crumpled.

3: Make sure the colors suit you.

4: Make sure your shoes suit the rest of your clothes.

Nothing wrong with trainers/sneakers, jeans, t-shirt and a hoody. Works well for me.