Another book, another shout out

Pwnd2Pwnr

Hello everyone. I am not sure if anyone has been keeping up with me on what I do; but i have been reading quite often as of late. That said, while reading a Social Engineering book, a shout out went out to Digip for the art work.

So, great job Digip; keep those graphics looking tits!

Hello everyone. I am not sure if anyone has been keeping up with me on what I do; but i have been reading quite often as of late. That said, while reading a Social Engineering book, a shout out went out to Digip for the art work.

So, great job Digip; keep those graphics looking tits!

Yeah, I didn't do the book cover art, but I did Chris's initial logo, and then brought in another artist to help me recreate it in super large print size, since we initially only had what I created, which was small, web page based logo art and wallpapers, we now have the head in print size, which if you've ever been to any of Chris's classes, talks, or CTF's, I've done all his banners, stickers, shirts, and such, except for this years defcon banners, but I usually handle all his stuff that goes to print. The Skeleton on the original book was done by the book company, but I think he has reprints with new chapters and corrections, that now sell with the head on the cover vs the old, original print which had the puppet skeleton on it.

I did this website theme and the artwork on it - http://www.social-engineer.org/ The sister site, his .com one, I only do minor stuff on, like the slider images and box art, but he chose the theme and had a new logo made for Social Engineer Inc, which is the parent, and corporate side of the company, while the .org, is a free and educational site based on teaching people how to protect themselves from social engineering, has the podcast, and the wiki on the Framework which many companies use for their own SE training references. Chris is a great guy, and super smart on the SE stuff and knows more about SE than most people do about the back of their hand.

• 2 weeks later...

I really like "Under". Most of your stuff makes me think of Manson, Thrill Kill Kult, KMFDM, Skinny Puppy, etc, but "Under" sounds like something from "The Pod" by Ween (which I love).

Funny, a lot of our unreleased stuff, sounds like Ween, which we used to get compared to all the time, as well as our early, older, darker industrial stuff, people said was more Skinny Puppy sounding, which originally, was what we were playing to. Our Demo stuff frm 98, was all post modern industrial, and leaned more towards Skinny Puppy, than it did production quality and metal or rock sounding. Old and the New was kind of songs from both ends of the spectrum when we decided to just play and mix whatever we felt like and put the best produced sounding cuts we had at the time in 2000 on the record. Later songs are on our site, you can def hear the Ween influence, as well as some of the more straight forward rock stuff and less industrial sounding electronic things we did, not to mention some of my solo stuff which was just me experimenting in my old studio before I tore it down and moved into this POS apartment. Sold off a lot of stuff and gave away my drum kit, now all I have are a few guitars and a beat up bass with the old digital 8 track packed away somewhere.

The remnants and some samples of songs not on the album as well as some downloadable MP3's - http://www.twistedpairrecords.com/ (The original version of Penis in a Glass Jar is also on there, which contained samples from Pink Floyd, since the song was sort of parody and modeled after Have a Cigar and a few other Floyd song samples mixed in)