Hello everyone,

my name is Victor and I'm located in Sweden. Since two weeks back I've had a Pineapple Mark IV in my possesion, and I'm really happy with it. It's awesome in every single way. But, I grew tired of the Control Center design-wise.

What I did was to check this forum if there where any stylesheets to download and use on my pineapple. But I couldn't find anything else than some color changes.

So I made my own, and as the Pineapple itself is open-source, I see no other reason than to share it with you.

https://github.com/xeloader/The-Dutchess

Enjoy!

P.S There's a screenshot of the theme itself in the README.md.

P.S2There's like 5 unnecessary commits in my repo, but, it's my first time using github. It's okay. Keep calm.

Looks great xeloader! Very clean and polished - keep up the great work, I'd love to see some more!

telot

I've been wanting to show screenshots of my "Pineapple Flavored Skin" for a while. I just haven't gotten around to making an account on any image hosting sites yet. I like your Dutchess Theme though. I might take it for a spin myself

Thank you everyone for the friendly feedback! I'll keep on working on this when I have got the time, and if you have any requests or ideas to improve it, just post them here and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks, once again.

Victor