i need help getting through this proxie setup

reklescreations

Ok i have done some more digging into my schools network and before we start i am friends with my I.T guy at my school he knows that i like to test the system and he accepts that but he will not unblock

stuff cause its his job so i am safe :D

But here is how it works it is more like a jail the firewall blocks every port but port -80- -21- And i am not sure about -443-

There is a filter on the proxie that is a white list same one is used in every Australian school i am pretty sure

and the school blocks connections via I,P so i have to find a free domain website that is white listed that i can use with my home i.p other wise using a ssh tunnel will not work.

I have heard of Maxthon cloud my friend configured it to make it a google crawler not sure if it will work tho.

but other then that My school i.t guy has done a good job on the hole setup i'm only a new to this stuff but i know a fair bit so can you guys see any bypass in that setup?

Edited by reklescreations

This forum is not meant for how to hack your school network, especially with questionable, lack there of, permission.

Unless you have signed consent/contract to a penetration test on this network to find potential flaws, such questionable/illegal acts are not to be discussed.