Help setting up Alpha AWUS036H and Karma

I need some help setting up my markIV to use the Alpha AWUS036H to connect to a network so I can run karma with no lan connection required for internet. I have it connected and checked that it is connected in the pineapple's UI. It is curently broadcasting as openwrt.

My goal is to be able to remotely use my setup via wifi and have the Alfa adapter connect to one AP for internet while using karma on the pineapple.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the reply.

I dont seem to have the issue with it grabbing wlan0.

I may have answered my question though about being able to connect to internet via the Alfa adapter instead of lan. Can I use to networkmanager infusion to do so? The way it sounds it has options to set the external adapter(in my case the alfa adapter) to be used as internet connection for the pineapple correct?

Thanks for the reply.

I dont seem to have the issue with it grabbing wlan0.

I may have answered my question though about being able to connect to internet via the Alfa adapter instead of lan. Can I use to networkmanager infusion to do so? The way it sounds it has options to set the external adapter(in my case the alfa adapter) to be used as internet connection for the pineapple correct?

You would have to install it to find out. I believe I recently saw a post from the creator (Whistlemaster) that he was going to update it soon.

I personally really don't use the infusions.