A few pineapple questions

I got my pineapple a few months back because I needed for a small operation. Now I'm brushing up on everything and have a few questions.

1. If I were to get a more powerful antenna, should I connect it to my laptop or pineapple to pick up more targets

2. I know this probably belongs in the Infusions / Modules section, but I don't want to post twice. When using wifi jammer, it shuts down my laptops connection to the internet even after I turn wifi jammer off, and the pineapple doesn't seem to work correctly till I unplug it and plug it back in. Do I need to have another wireless device connected?

Number 1: I would connect it to my pineapple I do not see much of a benefit having it connected to my laptop.

Number 2: As of right now the only way to get your pineapple back to normal functionality (using karma and what not) after using the wifi jammer module is to reboot it. There is a reason behind that I just don't want to tell you something that is wrong so I wont say anything.

Hope this helps!

Number 1: I would connect it to my pineapple I do not see much of a benefit having it connected to my laptop.

Number 2: As of right now the only way to get your pineapple back to normal functionality (using karma and what not) after using the wifi jammer module is to reboot it. There is a reason behind that I just don't want to tell you something that is wrong so I wont say anything.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the help, will I run into the issue using aireplay-ng?

I'm not sure that the issue is with aireplay but rather with getting the interface out of monitor mode. But like I said before I could be wrong with that so don't hold me to it!