USB Ducky SD Card Not Showing in MyComputer

Hi,

I am trying my rubber ducky today. I put SDcard to my card reader and work perfectly insert code and some exe files in SDCard after this put sdcard to ducky. Ducky run inject bin but i never see my SDCard content (never mount Sdcard) in MyComputer however my inject source has search Driveletter content.

Example:

STRING FOR /F %D IN ('WMIC VOLUME GET DRIVELETTER^, LABEL ^| FINDSTR "DUCKY"') DO SET MYD=%D

But this command never working because when i put sdcard to ducky i am never see Sdcard content or Driveletter in MyComputer and When i put Sdcard to my sdcard reader i see sdcard driveletter in mycomputer and contents.

How can i fix this problem.? (Ducky Green Light Flashing)

Edited by desertsun

if you haven't been to the ducky-decode website (my signature) it means your running stock.

Visit the website read the wiki or the word document in downloads, and hopefully all will be explained.

There is a nice "pinned" post on the main ducky forum on how to re-flash the ducky on Windows [Tutorial] Re-Flashing/Upgrading the Ducky WINXP 32bit

Okey, Thanks For Reply. Flash c_duck 2.1 and solve mount problem. but i have another problem. I write script and encode after put device on my laptop. Script doesnt work properly. When i pressed Ducky (GPIO) button work properly.

Here is my test script:

DELAY 15000
GUI R
DELAY 500
STRING notepad
DELAY 500
ENTER
DELAY 750
STRING Hello World!!!
ENTER

Might be down to your timings, looks like you have a very large initial delay.

Try an initial delay of between 2000-3500 instead for 2-3.5secs.

The button acts as a payload re-play - so sounds like everything is functioning correctly.