Broken Pineapple

What are you using to power it? I had the same problem at start when I tried with the pineapple juice. WPS was flashing all the time, then LAN and WAN start flashing for few second then they go offline and WPS start again, an infinite cycle. I plugged it with an AC adapter and it worked like a charm, I tried it again later on with the pineapple juice and it's working now. Don't ask me why haha

I have tried everything 3 different usb hubs Powered an un powered. My pineapple will not boot if it has a usb hub plugged in the WPS light constantly flashes. I have did everything I know to do . Who do I contact for a replacement?

-Tp

Before you just want to send it back. Troubleshoot a bit more. Do not plug in any USB devices on the first boot. After it is fully booted, plug in your USB devices to be recognized. Then it should have no issues booting with those devices plugged in.

Before you just want to send it back. Troubleshoot a bit more. Do not plug in any USB devices on the first boot. After it is fully booted, plug in your USB devices to be recognized. Then it should have no issues booting with those devices plugged in.

I will try that this weekend. Thank you for taking the time to respond!

-Tp