what to do with an old router?

deathwarder

And in terms of determining how far a device is away from a central spot, gps would have to be used. Well, I can think of another way but that's way too much math. I'm sure someone else has an idea or two as well.

Could you use the strength of the connection to figure out the distance? For example, from these two wireless routers, the strength is poor but from this third one, it's good so the person is close to the third router.... that's probably too complicted though.

I probally will sound stupid but anyway .... I've seen people take old mobo's and screw them to their wall, can you not remove the caseing and make it a decorative object?

and how would you know how to make themite? .. anyway, you dont want that, 90% to the brim with petrol, old rag doused in petrol .. petrol bomb

or anyone want to know how to make UDA style pipe-bombs?

Haha, I really need to get a hold of one of my paintball teammates. He's an ex-army explosives technician and spent one year in Iraq and about half a year in Afghanistan. He’s got a book (issued from the US Gov’t) on how to make just about every explosive out there. And even how to disarm many common land mines.

Just an idea of what he did in Iraq: Drive around in a 10-ton dump truck, locates a landmine. Walk up; pull a wire/pin/whatever. Pick it up, toss it in the back of the truck and move on. Guy’s a nut.

lol, the army drive about here in platoons ... whats the big deal? dont the army patroll your streets too O.o?

Uh, no. The closest I get to having military personnel around my home town are the ocassional A10-Warthogs that fly over head in the spring when they relocate the planes for the warm months.

wtf? I don't want go where you live (no offence)... that would scare me. no army, woah it was like when i went to England not even the police have guns, its like a police dude with out a gun O.o wtf?

but no army patrolls? are you not a tad scared?

Not when I live in the shitty michigan and the only threat we have to our continued existance is the lake-effect snow and our fellow, shitty drivers.

Frankly I don't like the size our our army and government (far too big). But, that discussion has been already been grossly over-done.

wtf? I don't want go where you live (no offence)... that would scare me. no army, woah it was like when i went to England not even the police have guns, its like a police dude with out a gun O.o wtf?

but no army patrolls? are you not a tad scared?

Army Patrols? Armed Police? Most places don't need them, especially the army patrols, N. Ireland only needs them because of the idiots who think civilians are legit. targets.