keylogger siletinstallation

Weiii

What he wants is a U3/Hacksaw style keylogger... so to I say this: If you want it done, research and make the damn thing, don't act like a whiney little skiddie, get off your fat ass and try learning something for a change. Life is not a free buffet.

What he wants is a U3/Hacksaw style keylogger... so to I say this: If you want it done, research and make the damn thing, don't act like a whiney little skiddie, get off your fat ass and try learning something for a change. Life is not a free buffet.

Well said once again VaKo...

I'll even tell you where to start, you want to find a key logger thats silent (thats your job) that dumps the logged files to a text file. You then need to use blat to email it to you. To stitch it all together, you need to take apart the hacksaw and work out how its put together. Will take you about a month if you work at it.

• 3 weeks later...

Damn good reason example 1:

You suspect some one of using your computer (you should realy lock your computer) but insted of just making it obviuse they have been caught, you want to teach them a lesson by loging every thing they type in and then send them a scary offical looking letter that claims to be from the FBI/CIA/MI5 (or what ever your goverments secerate agancy is called) with all there 'wrong doings' listed. Thats asuming they did some thing of questionable legality in the first place.

Meh. Install a proxy. You'll get a sense of what your target is up to.

If you need more than that, install a packet sniffer.

If you want even more than that, you should seriously wonder why you still allow this person to exist in your life. You obviously don't trust the individual. Have the balls to say it to that individual's face.

When you confront someone with their personal information, the first thing on that person's mind isn't "busted". It's "What the fuck was I thinking when I befriended this motherfucker". And you can rest assured your friends will get wind of it aswell. That individual will see to that.