How to connect a pineapple to a 4G WiFi hotspot through 802.11n/g/b to repeat internet

flakefrost

G'day guys and gals,

I'm new to this forum and I think HAK5 is the best source of IT security related info on YouTube because there's endless information and I've learnt a lot!

It's probably been discussed many times on this forum, but here I go anyway because I think it's the right time to ask my question: Is there any way to connect to my ZTE MF91 personal 4G WiFi hosptspot (802.11n/g/b) with the Pineapple Mark IV wirelessly? Basically I want to somehow relay my 4G hotspot through the Pineapple so the internet becoms available without the need for cables and extraneous devices. This would reduce the need for my laptop using ICS.

If there is a way to do it, I'm going to buy the Elite Pineapple Mark IV kit sometime over the next few weeks, so excited :)

I just think it's great that there's a device out there with a CFW that does all these things. I could certainly add the Mark IV to my pentesting equipment.

Sorry to DOUBLE POST!!!

Ok so I've been poking around for hours now and I've thought about running a Raspberry Pi with another battery, which seemed simple. But then I stumbled upon a great little device named a "Vonets WiFi Bridge". This is great news! Anyway if anyone is searching for a link don't hesitate to ask.

It's worth mentioning that there's a 802.11n 150mbps version on the official Vonets website too!

Obviously if there's a more simple way pls share your knowledge ;P

Ta.

Edited by flakefrost