Quick question

ipconfig

I am very new, I just recieved my pineapple in the mail yesterday and I am having a blast playing with it.

Anyways my question which for some reason I couldn't find in a forum search. Can you perform WEP or WPA cracks using the pineapple to crack Wifi encryption?

I noticed on sitemonitor you can deauth connections and capture (which i assume is a handshack). However I dont see a tool to start the crack, if possible..

Well anyways thanks in advance. Like I said im still very new and just started playing w/ backtrack and now the pineapple.

Ipconfig,

To crack WEP you can use the aircrack suit. This is included on the pineapple and is accessible over the CLI (via SSH). This would probably be a neat infusion to have too but it doesn't exist yet.

To crack WPA, you can either capture enough data and then attempt to crack (don't do this on the pineapple - it would take forever). Or, if the WPA ap has WPS there is a good chance you can crack it using reaver.