Just got my linux+

newbi3

Hey guys I just passed the second half of the Comptia Linux+ cert making that my 3rd certification. I just wanted to tell the community that really got me started in Linux and I would like to thank Darren and Shannon for all of their great lectures on ssh and all of the other various things!

I am continuing onto Security+, CCENT, and CCNA now.

I have my A+ Net+ and Linux+ before I can even drive!

• 3 weeks later...

How hard was the Linux+ ?

Too bad these certs only last for 3 years

(actually, guess that's a good thing)

The linux+ is in my opinion the hardest of the the comptia certifications. It is 2 tests and the second test had about 15 multiple questions out of the 60. It is definitely

worth doing though because Linux Professional Institute will send you a certification from them and Novell will send you 3. So you get 5 certs from 2 tests.

That is great, newbi3. My technicolor hat is off to you. :) . Any employment oppurtunities arisen since the certifications'?

Also, what was your most difficult question?

Edited by Pwnd2Pwnr

That is great, newbi3. My technicolor hat is off to you. :) . Any employment oppurtunities arisen since the certifications'?

Also, what was your most difficult question?

A car dealership wanted to heir me as a web administrator but I can't work full time so I couldn't take that job. And this wasn't the most difficult question on there but it was the very first one and I will remember it for the rest of my life: You are a network admin and need to setup a network with the address 172.16.5.0/27 you use the first host as your default gateway how many hosts do you have left on the network?

best of luckl man, hope you get out of that school unscathed and with no record that follows you when you look for a job...

• 5 months later...