[Question] Bring CMD prompt to front

Ech3l0n

Just got my ducky and have been testing a few of the scripts on git hub. One issue i have came across on a few scripts and a few different PC's is when the administrator prompt is called up via CONTROL-SHIFT ENTER it does not come to the front so the string that is to follow is not typed into the CMD window. Anyone else have this issue? It doesnt always happen, sometimes if I run the script again via the button, or unplugging and plugging back in it will work properly, other times it will never work. Some PC's it works every time. It is not a delay issue, simply clicking the mouse on the CMD window does the trick, of course it is useually through the string by that time. Any tips?

Thanks

I haven't had that problem personally, but I've seen a few have on here. I have found though that sometimes the "Installing new device" balloon can strip the focus away from the target window; crashing the script. Once the device is recognised, this problem will go away, but for new victims, this problem may occur.

For windows not being opened at the front of the stack, the easiest option is to fully minimise all windows (GUI d) prior to launching the CMD.

I haven't had that problem personally, but I've seen a few have on here. I have found though that sometimes the "Installing new device" balloon can strip the focus away from the target window; crashing the script. Once the device is recognised, this problem will go away, but for new victims, this problem may occur.

For windows not being opened at the front of the stack, the easiest option is to fully minimise all windows (GUI d) prior to launching the CMD.

Thanks Apache, I will give the GUI d command a try. It's not the new driver bubble that is doing it. I put a 20 second delay in, everything loaded, then it opened the CMD prompt and it was not at the front for some reason. Tried it two more times after that, same thing. I was just messing with another script that didnt have an inital delay at the top and it did all kinds of crazy stuff, add a short delay and it opend the CMD prompt without issue. I am sure I will get the bugs worked out as I write my open scripts. Thanks again.