Switchblade + Hacksaw + VNC + nmap = spektormax's payload

spektormax

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, tight vnc is ther server, but u could very easly do say a reverse shell and loaunch a loopback vieweer thru it. Thats what I would recomend doign a reverse bind sell, but ud need a server or soe other form of connecion to be able to do a reverse shell since now you would have to have a port open

• 2 weeks later...
hey, I've read through everything, and unless I'm mistaken (please correct me) vnc is being setup regularly, as in it won't work through nats/firewalls. So why not make it a reverse connection? I've been using a mod for ultravnc called single click to remotely fix computers for a long time now. The remote host contacts the local host therefore bypassing any nat issues (though the localhost must have an open port). $0.02

Thats an interesting little mod, I'll have to check it out. The only downside is that the 'victim' machine now has the IP of the 'purpetrator'.

I'm sure this has already been addressed, but does anyone know exactly which files pop on which virus scanners? I mean you could plop your usb stick into 20 computers before getting home to check the results and come to find out the third computer you plugged it into auto scanned/deleted half of your arsenal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hey guys really apolise about that link being down, when I moved servers I ddint move it with me, its up same like... yeh again sorry about thats thanks to who ever sent me a myspace maessage I couldnt reply cuz for soem off reason I was having issues

hm....... correct em if i'm wrong but i tried to use ur tinyurl link and the one at ustream.tv ........... neither of em works! or can anyone download the spektormax payload? do u have another link or can upolad or send it to riuchen@googlemail.com ? thanks

• 2 weeks later...