Switchblade + Hacksaw + VNC + nmap = spektormax's payload

spektormax

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, does the hack work?? because if it does but you don't see it, isn't that a good thing?? I've relised RC2 of the Payload since so much has changed since the first relise I have added DLSS's send.bat editor, and added an Arm and DisArm batch so that you don't root yourself

and were can we get it ? ...

haha, I am building one as we speak, but it requireds a very 1337 thing where I need to get the fdrive letter that just connected. As for y its not in the sticky, the sticky was not ther at the time (it wasnt sticky and I didnt see it) but this is more specific

I donno y that happeneds to you guys, perhaps go into control panel->folder options->veiw or we it is and uncheck hide nessary system files. That should do it. Also I am currently considering makien an "ICBM" as people but it. I can't figure one thing out so an answer woudl be greatly apreacheaed. I ened to be able to ditect the drive letter of a removable flash device that is inserted into the comp. The rest I can do

As I said in the other thread, I recommend removing the folding@home for hak5 part of the payload. this has the potential to give hak5 a bad name and i'm sure the folding@hak5 group wouldnt be so pleased with it.

...again, not to say it's not a cool hack. i love the creativity of your payload.