Somthing weird...

mreidiv

I have not been getting clients connecting like i use to and i noticed my dBm is fluctuating from -30 dBm to -80+ dBm. I unplugged and replugged in the pigtail adapter tried 4 different antennas ranging from 8 dbi to 12 dbi. i can see a gain in dBm depending on the dbi of the antenna. but it is still fluctuating. Is this supposed to happen for some reason?

Any suggestions on to resolve this i am on 2.7.5 firmware, I think my next try would be to change out the pig tail but i noticed the hackshop does not have one. Any suggestions on where to get one?

I have not been getting clients connecting like i use to and i noticed my dBm is fluctuating from -30 dBm to -80+ dBm. I unplugged and replugged in the pigtail adapter tried 4 different antennas ranging from 8 dbi to 12 dbi. i can see a gain in dBm depending on the dbi of the antenna. but it is still fluctuating. Is this supposed to happen for some reason?

Any suggestions on to resolve this i am on 2.7.5 firmware, I think my next try would be to change out the pig tail but i noticed the hackshop does not have one. Any suggestions on where to get one?

Have you been having trouble connecting to the pineapple? I've had 'em poop out on me too. Currently working on a fix. Let me know...

Have you been having trouble connecting to the pineapple? I've had 'em poop out on me too. Currently working on a fix. Let me know...

Depends. What do you mean connecting (WiFi, Ethernet, or authentication?)

• 4 weeks later...

ok so i have ruled out the pigtail just put a new one it did increase the signal a little bit. But i have also narrowed it down to Karma when Karma is off and i am sitting right next to it i have -30 dbm when karma is on i have -76 dbm fresh flash to 2.8.0. Is Karma supposed to behave that way? and why does my signal keep fluctuating so much? any other ideas?

Edited by mreidiv