MDKarma Script

Foxtrot

Awesome :-)

The one thing I would like to work on is save what monitor interface was created to a variable, instead of assuming mon0.

Any thoughts on how to do this. Maybe grep and awk the out put from airmon-ng $1

Ill tinker around with it again today, I've been looking to add what wlan* you want to use and tell it how long to deauth for.

-Foxtrot

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man. The module needs to have a second part. Where one can single out an ap like blacklister, but all in one module?

<- blows his heimholtz resonator to call in whistlemaster...

Oh man. The module needs to have a second part. Where one can single out an ap like blacklister, but all in one module?

<- blows his heimholtz resonator to call in whistlemaster...

I'll see if I can do something later, and I'd like to do as much of it on my own as possible...

-Foxtrot

Just a note about mdk3... I am now testing it and i see that if you deauthenticate e.g channel 10 without using the whitelist option

mdk3 mon0 d -c 10

aps on channel 11 and 9 will also get deauthenticate. The deauthentication affects channels near the ones that you choose

EDIT: Is it possible that this is happening beacause the NHA antenna wich mdk3 use is very close to pineapples antenna (the channel 11 ap i was telling you :P ) ??

Edited by KiatoG

Just a note about mdk3... I am now testing it and i see that if you deauthenticate e.g channel 10 without using the whitelist option

aps on channel 11 and 9 will also get deauthenticate. The deauthentication affects channels near the ones that you choose

EDIT: Is it possible that this is happening beacause the NHA antenna wich mdk3 use is very close to pineapples antenna (the channel 11 ap i was telling you :P ) ??

It's possible channels 9 & 11 are also being deauthed because they overlap.

-Foxtrot

Could be that 2.4 ghz wifi networks occupie 3 channels.

I got two questions:

1.- When I run the script from ssh, the script doesnt ask anything.

2.- Why cant run in the advance box or wps button? I program the wps button and its starts but crash.

1) Update the script!

2) You won't be able to run it anyway because it requires user-input, Like I have said in PMs and in the thread.

-Foxtrot

Look, The script is not made to run from the WPS Button. It is however made to run from SSH with user input. If you choose to modify the script, then make sure you change ALL of the script to suit your changes. For example, If you want to limit or remove the need for User Input, then replace the variables ($deauthtime) with an integer.

-Foxtrot