Hornet UB Case and Factory AP121U

neb0tron

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement Hornet UB case? I'm talking about the the plastic shell that holds the board. I would either like to get a new case or at least find out the type of screws I need to secure the top to the bottom. I seemed to have lost the ones it came with, and I'd like to avoid forcing some others to work. I'm not terribly familiar with the metrics involved with these tiny screws, and I'd hate to damage my unit because of my derp. However, I would like to know if someone knows where I can order just the case.

Also, I was wondering if I could order a factory AP121U with Atheros AR9331 Soc, and just flash that with the new firmware. Is that possible? Can anyone share a link to a reputable store? I found these guys:

**Scam Site jpgottech.com**

Not sure if they are reputable, and wonder if I'm just safer ordering from hak5.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Edited by Mr-Protocol
Scam Site :P

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement Hornet UB case? I'm talking about the the plastic shell that holds the board. I would either like to get a new case or at least find out the type of screws I need to secure the top to the bottom. I seemed to have lost the ones it came with, and I'd like to avoid forcing some others to work. I'm not terribly familiar with the metrics involved with these tiny screws, and I'd hate to damage my unit because of my derp. However, I would like to know if someone knows where I can order just the case.

Also, I was wondering if I could order a factory AP121U with Atheros AR9331 Soc, and just flash that with the new firmware. Is that possible? Can anyone share a link to a reputable store? I found these guys:

**Scam Site jpgottech.com**

Not sure if they are reputable, and wonder if I'm just safer ordering from hak5.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

You can buy the AP121U and flash it with a UART if you want to.

-Foxtrot

Edited by Mr-Protocol
Scam Site :P

I would not try to order from that guy. He tried to scam me. I would order from data alliance. They have better products

besides that when you order from the hackshop you support the show this forum and keep the device alive and development continuing.

I would not try to order from that guy. He tried to scam me. I would order from data alliance. They have better products

Or support Hak5 and hit http://www.hakshop.com :)

besides that when you order from the hackshop you support the show this forum and keep the device alive and development continuing.

You all make great points. Thanks for the info