[Question][Cases] Different USB rubber ducky case?

overwraith
Go to solution Solved by no42,

• Solution

Are there any USB cases online that could be used for the USB rubber ducky that are different from the ones sold in the hak shop? The metal rotating thing is getting a little bit annoying.

Depends. On penetration engagements I've noticed customer USB cases can be taken apart (I admit this was a cheap drive, and it all depends if drive cases can be dismantled.). So I obtained one of these cheap drives separated the case and inserted the ducky.

Any case with the extract same swivel bit will work, there's a small hole at the end of the rubber case that can separate into 2x parts with a small watch makers screwdriver. After you've removed the metal bit.
These exact cases are normal obtained from vendors/ companies at info sec fairs/cons or if you ask people to send trial software via USB in the post (if your SE skills are good enough)!

My disguised Ducky worked a treat, Though I did have difficulty locating the ducky afterwards.

There are a few companies out there: google "custom USB cases"

Just remember to confirm the size of the ducky with manufacturer to ensure an appropriately fitting case!

Edited by midnitesnake
merged posts

The only "non-swivel" case I've found that fits the duck board is a case from a wireless mouse adapter. It's similar to this one, but where the plug meets the case it has a grey cover that can be removed, and it has a hole through the back to connect to a keyring.

image01.jpg

It opens by removing the grey plastic cover by the plug and teasing it apart, it can be a bit tricky but it eventually opens with a satisfying snap. :)

• 2 weeks later...

The only "non-swivel" case I've found that fits the duck board is a case from a wireless mouse adapter. It's similar to this one, but where the plug meets the case it has a grey cover that can be removed, and it has a hole through the back to connect to a keyring.

image01.jpg

It opens by removing the grey plastic cover by the plug and teasing it apart, it can be a bit tricky but it eventually opens with a satisfying snap. :)

I'm looking for an fake mouse case.. so i can hide the usb inside the mouse attached i guess to another cable through the mouse so it looks .. really real^^ but i can't find anything anywhere.. please help?

• 8 months later...