Tom Foley "Scandal"

Guest K1u

http://news.google.com/news?q=tom+foley&am...ws&ct=title

Now whats your view on this issue, this really i think is well stupid if you think about it the guy passes laws against online predators but now he does it himself, and now he comes out with a bogus story that he was molested at ages 14-15 be a priest wtfh, so i guess he has the right to send dirty emails to 16 year olds?!?!?!?!?!?!? oh and did i mention recently i believe yesterday he also declared hes gay and he wants to get rehab. (yeah i know whats going to happen the courts arent going to do crap there just going to let him be like they have done to so many of these political fucks)

Appearantly the man was sexually abused as a child but that does not give him the right to speak to a young, male page in such a way (or anyone aside from his wife for that matter).

The man shouldn't been able to resign but instead fired, and then sent to trial for sexual misconduct and harrasment. Found quilty and sent to prision for a year where his new "friends" will make a toy out of his ass (child sexoffenders are at the bottom of prison food-chains). Then forced to spend the next five years in rehab, all the while doing community service. Lastly, add his name to the nation sex offender registry.

And that's all before the kids family decideds to sue him in civil court for a few cold million.

I love the Daily show piece that they did on this. Congressmen are allocated tasks according to how ineffective they will be in that area.

Foley, the sexual deviant, given the task of protecting children from sexual exploitation. Ted Stevens, an old guy why knows nothing about computers or the internet, who believes the internet is indeed a series of tubes, given the task of regulating it.

Appearantly the man was sexually abused as a child but that does not give him the right to speak to a young, male page in such a way (or anyone aside from his wife for that matter).

The man shouldn't been able to resign but instead fired, and then sent to trial for sexual misconduct and harrasment. Found quilty and sent to prision for a year where his new "friends" will make a toy out of his ass (child sexoffenders are at the bottom of prison food-chains). Then forced to spend the next five years in rehab, all the while doing community service. Lastly, add his name to the nation sex offender registry.

And that's all before the kids family decideds to sue him in civil court for a few cold million.

And this is probbably what everyone wants to happen to him but im sure that nothing will happen to him just like in many other cases of political figures doing illegal and nothing happens to them personnaly i hope the bastard burns in hell... may i recall i believe a political figure dont know the name of him but i belive he went to malysia and abused raped sold kids into prostitution and he comes back and the courts didnt do crap to him.

And this is probbably what everyone wants to happen to him but im sure that nothing will happen to him just like in many other cases of political figures doing illegal and nothing happens to them personnaly i hope the bastard burns in hell... may i recall i believe a political figure dont know the name of him but i belive he went to malysia and abused raped sold kids into prostitution and he comes back and the courts didnt do crap to him.

American jurisdiction at it's finest. They'll spend hundreds of court hours to lock-up a person charged with pot possession and intent to sell when he only have a few ounces on him but they'll do nothing when young kids are being sexually abused by ceos and senators.

Better yet, they''ll do nothing when a ceo, representative or senator does anything illegal.

I'm still suprised the Enron execs got time in prison.

Rush and Savage are the most fanatical, inane and imprudent individuals who should not have their own shows for the sake of the US, nay the world. Both have their heads jammed so far up their asses that neither of them could tell you what's really going on anywhere in the world because the Bush administration hasn't told them yet. All they do is play stupid when questioned by democrates and throw holy water at them yelling "blasphemy!, repent!", thank the lord for quote: "Level-headed republicans", and kiss Bush's ass.

My father sometimes listens to Savage on the radio at work, and it makes me want to hit him.

Heres something interesting i found...

http://www.mydd.com/story/2006/9/29/213317/326

One former page tells ABC News that his class was warned about Foley by people involved in the program.
The page worked for Rep. Rodney Alexander, R-La., who said Friday that when he learned of the e-mail exchanges 10 to 11 months ago, he called the teen's parents. Alexander told the Ruston Daily Leader, "We also notified the House leadership that there might be a potential problem," a reference to the House's Republican leaders.

Another thing i need to point out is that Foley passed a law in 1994 making sexual predators be instituted into mental hospital for there actions. Now think about it the same guy who passes this law is now making excuses why he should not get in trouble and heh guess what hes probabbly not going to get in trouble the media will be on this case for a couple more weeks then everyone will forget about it and foley will be free to roam thats good ol american justice for ya!... well on a lighter side this is what foley should do kill himself no seriously i think thats the best route for him :lol:

btw: Do you guys believe he will ever get back into politics, will he be allowed :?:

Quite literally owned irl :)

I personally highly doubt anything criminal will happen to him. This is just another case of "your in a position of authority, you can go free." As far as what should happen, its been summed up. Take his behind to jail, and let him sit there a few years. THEN he can get help if he thinks he still needs it.

As far as the Fox-Democrat/Republican thing, this is just another reason why I think political partys are stupid.

Side note: has anyone seen the chat logs? someone told me the url (which i wil not post here, use google). they are VERY disturbing.

Side note: has anyone seen the chat logs? someone told me the url (which i wil not post here, use google). they are VERY disturbing.

Actually abc news couldnt show the chat logs due to them being extremly graphic.

Let me just say that if you look the guy up in Wikipedia and then click on to the special page on the scandal, you'll be able to read some of those exchanges.

The guy's clearly a sick fuck. And I don't care if he was drunk, molested as a child and didn't get enough hugs from his mommy as he was growing up. It makes no difference. He's gonna go to jail and get his asshole blown out by some inmates. And you know what? He totally deserves it.