info on the wifi pineapple mark iv

tommypanis

Hey Tommypanis,

First of all, welcome to the forums!

The Pineapple is a very versatile tool and great to learn from. The Web-UI should be easy to understand and allow you to perform most tasks. The wide array of infusions (modules, add-ons) also helps and will make the usage of other tools much easier.

You should have some knowledge of basic Linux commands to be able to use any CLI tools / make your own modifications.

There is a great manual that comes with the pineapple (and it is available for a free download here). Note that there have been some changes since it was written but you will get the idea very quickly.

Hope this helped!

Sebkinne

Hey Tommypanis,

First of all, welcome to the forums!

The Pineapple is a very versatile tool and great to learn from. The Web-UI should be easy to understand and allow you to perform most tasks. The wide array of infusions (modules, add-ons) also helps and will make the usage of other tools much easier.

You should have some knowledge of basic Linux commands to be able to use any CLI tools / make your own modifications.

There is a great manual that comes with the pineapple (and it is available for a free download here). Note that there have been some changes since it was written but you will get the idea very quickly.

Hope this helped!

Sebkinne

Great!

I'm currently learning Linux CLI commands so i'm gonna go ahead and just order it with good hope that i'l also learn how to use the pineaple tool.

thanks for the link to the manual by the way! il have something to read while waiting for the order!

Thanks allot!