PSP Iso's

film

Hi, i have been looking at PSP iso's and was wondering if you run them on your PSP or burn them to a ? UMD (Can You even do that) ? furthermoreif there is anygood site about this, i have got some but they dont realy answer what im looking for they say in the tutorials about emulators so im assuming its on the pc ?:S

I can't quite make out what it is you're actually asking, which is probably the main reason I'm not (yet) locking this thread.

So let me start by pointing out that winners don't do warez, and if you, given that statement, still think you have question worth asking, please rephrase it and try again.

ok,

1) can you get blank UMD's and but films on

2) can you but games on blank umds like iso which you have got on the internet but already own eg. i have say burnout3 and found a iso for it and want to back it up incase i break my UMD can i make another UMD of it ?

1) UMD is a proprietory Sony format, and you cannot buy a burner or blank UMDs, unless you're a games manufacturer, which then you have to pay Sony for every game you sell.

2) You store game ISOs (backed up from your own games of course) from a memory stick, and you must of a 1.50 firmware PSP to play them from the memory stick.

3) You can find out yourself how to play said 'backed up' games.

Thanks thats all i wanted to know

|||||||

and 'Loki' i think you missed this vvvvvv

2) can you but games on blank umds like iso which you have got on the internet but already own eg. i have say burnout3 and found a iso for it and want to back it up incase i break my UMD can i make another UMD of it ?

I know a place in South Korea where you can buy the equipment to produce fake games/movies on UMD’s, it’s not cheap but if you’re planning on going into production then you will make your money back.

Winners don't do warez :D

Oh sorry, I meant to lock this when I posted the last message.

If this is for legitimate public domain games then yes, I believe TomB is right, run them from memory stick if you have older firmware.

Google will be your friend as I don't have a PSP.

If this is to pirate games the Winners Don't Do Warez.