how to load script in armitage/metasploit

greenbarell

I have scanned for vulnerabilities with nessus, and i found this (PHP 5.4.x < 5.4.5 _php_stream_scandir Overflow). So i went to the

www.exploit-db.com/exploits/19231/ where it is Exploit Code written in python, i tried to use it with metasploit+armitage. But i don't

know how to load the script in the existing database on my pc, i am using windows 7, and the "victim" is not on local network, i am new to this

so i need some help. Also i am asking for some tutorials, or useful links where can i learn new things.

Yes i should say that this is my windows server box at my home, and i try to hack it from my dorm, first i was hacking virtual machines using win xp, now i need something harder, more interesting, if i finish this project i am going to try it with SET http://www.social-engineer.org/, if anyone have some great literature about it and post link here that would be great, i am also listening to their podcast, which is great btw. i am not trying to harm anyone. i am just interested in this kind of stuff. i was thinking of going to study Information Security, atm i am studying computing techniques.