CGI error when I click "List available infusions" on Pineapple bar page

CCIECarl

I have my pineapple mark IV connected to a windows ICS, and I am able to ping cloud.wifipineapple.com and other relevant internet address's. When I navigate to the "Pineapple bar" page it states that there are "No infusions installed"...which is all normal based on everything I have read so far. But when I select the "List available infusions (aka modules)" link, it takes a little while, then returns a white page with "The CGI process did not produce any response" message at the top.

I am running firmware version 2.7.3

I have also downgraded to the stable 2.7.0 version and have gotten the same results.

I looked through the actual link and figured the call was made to index.php with "modules" &"show" variables passed to it, which should call /pages/modules.php

Where I found

$remoteModules = getRemoteList();

and then the "getRemoteList()" function:

function getRemoteList(){
$remoteFile = trim(@file_get_contents("http://cloud.wifipineapple.com/index.php?downloads&mod
uleList"));
$modules = explode("\n", $remoteFile);
return $modules;
}

So in a browser on the PC that I am doing ICS, I loaded up the url http://cloud.wifipineapple.com/index.php?downloads&mod

uleList  and the results came back in a very clear text format with "|" delimeters.

Problem is that the pineapple doesn't seem to be able to retrieve these.

Please help.

Thanks in advance,

--Carl