p2p-gui [Android] [ROOT] [GPLV3] [BETA]

Guest Deleted_Account

• 11 months later...

Aww damn i've been waiting for this for awhile! I thought i would have to write a bunch of scripts in SCripter or some other tool. The DL link doenst work but the source one does. I think the apk is in the bin directory there. I am stoked! good work man. and SecDroid looks vital too. i;ll pick that up.

Another thing that enabled USB Debugging mode? Titanium Backup nags you to enable it every time it runs.

• 3 months later...

I ended up popping this on my Nexus 7 and testing it with a few different target devices i noticed that the call of the intent after installing Kos's APK was commonly occurring prior to the APK completing its install so the intent would fail to bring the app to forescreen because it didn't yet exist. I added a 2sec delay before calling the intent. also added an additional button to uninstall the APK. hit me up if you want the changes.

• 1 month later...

Hi Jay

I also play around a bit with adb and the script from kos. Any experiences with devices above 4.2.2 ?

See:
http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/02/12/new-android-4-2-2-feature-usb-debug-whitelist-prevents-adb-savvy-thieves-from-stealing-your-data-in-some-situations/
I think most users with custem roms are completly unaware about that. ClockworkMod has also a adb instance. One aspect of this hole situation is that it isn't impossible but it only slows down an attacker because of the reboot in the recovery mode. Would be nice when you can post somewhere your changes or send it me. :)

greetings curt

• 2 weeks later...

I been meaning to get my changes posted since i saw your post a few days back. sadly the drive on my Macbook Pro is shot and and wont boot... :( Luckily I have been backing everything up with crashplan so I just have to locate the files and recover them from my 15TB of data in the cloud Ill let you know when i get them posted or I may just load up eclipse and github desktop and fork x942's repo and add the few minor changes I added. depends on how much free time I have this week.

• 2 months later...

any progress? I have 3 of those damn cables but ive never successfully gotten this to work. the p2pgui app just happily accepts clicks and doesnt do anything :/ i was thinking about just using Script Manager to run the kos commands..

• 1 month later...