Question about Teensy USB

Skorpinok Rover

Hello,

Actually i don't have any knowledge regarding this,i have watched Dave kennedy's SET tutorial based on teensy USB Keyboard, what type of payload is used in that ? how to make one like that if i have a 8GB USB ? please share with me if you have any idea.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Skorpinok.

Have you checked out irongeek's stuff on the teensy? Check that out for some clues - as ReL1k and irongeek are friends, I'm guessing he's using some of irongeeks teensy HID stuff.

telot

Basically its Irongeek's PHUKED library.

What do you mean make one with an 8GB USB?

You either have a Teensy, Arduino or a Ducky.

Think best idea is invest in a USB Rubber Ducky, double the price :( but quadruple the fun :) (the more you buy, the cheaper we can make them)

• HID Attacks
  • Mass Storage - based on size of sdcard (easily upgradable)
  • Composite Device
  • Bypass Device Control S/W
  • Flexible Firmware (reprogrammable)
  • Totally Programable
  • Multi-Lingual (Keyboard layout is different with languages/countries)

I think skorpinok is under the impression a Teensy is a normal usb drive, but @skorpinok a teensy is a tiny, programmable USB device, like an Arduino. You can't really do that with a regualr USB stick, although you can, put programs to run off them like the old autorun switchblade attacks, but most every newer operating system doesn't allow auto-run features of USB devices any more due to attacks and abuse, to the ducky, phucked and other teensy type boards, pico, arduino, etc, are used to mimimc a HID, or Human Interface Device, such as a keyboard or mouse, and can then be used to trigger commands, send executable payloads, etc, while the PC thinks its a safe device.