[Info] USB Rubber Ducky Tactical Set-up

Hey all! Just thought I'd share my USB Rubber Ducky rugged set-up. Since I'm always on the go, I don't want this little guy to get ruined or crushed in my bag. So on my way out to buy a Pelican 1050 for my Pineapple (The store disappointed , they said they have them in stock, only blue and yellow :wacko: ) I came across a Pelican 1010 that was perfect for my Duck!

If anyone from the staff is reading, I HIGHLY recommend this! I'm going to work on getting foam inserts for everything.

** Note that the small jewelers hex head screwdriver is to pry the switchblade case open to access the duck :)

that is close to something that i made but it is called a hack pack its a old game boy bag thee ones that go over your shoulder and i have some tech stuff in there like some live cd like konboot and ophcrack xp and vista and i have backtrack5 r3 on a disk as well but you should have more then just what that in there i always think that it is better to be prepared then to look for convenience

that is close to something that i made but it is called a hack pack its a old game boy bag thee ones that go over your shoulder and i have some tech stuff in there like some live cd like konboot and ophcrack xp and vista and i have backtrack5 r3 on a disk as well but you should have more then just what that in there i always think that it is better to be prepared then to look for convenience

I'm gonna plan on keeping my USB "Tool Box" with an Array of live-boot CDs as well, just for added Shenanigans :)