I just wanted to share some video tutorials that I have found very helpful in setting up and administering the WiFi pineapple: Security4Plus

I'm not sure if the creator is active on the forums, but I have not seen any links to these tutorials. This resource was indispensable to me for setting up remote administration through a VPS.

Whoa. How have we never seen these before? Good find coolgeek!

Thanks Coolgeek this is what ive been looking for now for a while ive been piddeling along getting by slowly embarressed to ask for help.

cheers again mate. brilliant.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow. Totally impressed. Great videos TylerCPU, and so in depth!

Do you mind if folks have any issues that I link them to your vids? Would be a lot easier than writing out all the steps.

Wow. Totally impressed. Great videos TylerCPU, and so in depth!

Do you mind if folks have any issues that I link them to your vids? Would be a lot easier than writing out all the steps.

That would be great. Thanks. You can do whatever you want. Link,embed,share.

I fully agree so pick your favourite module and create a video for it. If everyone who wants one does a video then they will be finished in no time.

It will be nice if every module function and config has a video on the forum.

I might do that for a favourite module :D, Props for the idea :)

The best video wins a prize!

The prize is virtual hugs and serious hak5 rep

telot

I fully agree so pick your favourite module and create a video for it. If everyone who wants one does a video then they will be finished in no time.

Can I wear a tinfoil hat in mine? All this radio spectrum is garbling up my otherwise brilliant mind.

<-scratches head. I'm gonna have to find a module that's terribly easy, like the wps button or something, lol

Even the most basic is a good starting point. Having to put any kind of training together means you have to fully understand what you are showing and in getting that understanding you tend to learn a lot.

If you create a video I guarantee it will be watched and people will learn from it regardless how basic you think that it is.

I think making videos for infusions is a great idea - but maybe you want to wait just a little bit as we have a totally revamped UI and module system coming.

It really depends on how much effort you put into it ;)

Saying that we don't have more than "soon" as an ETA yet.

I think making videos for infusions is a great idea - but maybe you want to wait just a little bit as we have a totally revamped UI and module system coming.

It really depends on how much effort you put into it ;)

Saying that we don't have more than "soon" as an ETA yet.

Sounds cool. Wouldn't want to make a video for something that could be outdated "soon" ;)

-Foxtrot