Hak5 is totally going to be late this month

Darren Kitchen

I hear that Darren is like, totally slacking off and doesnt have the episode done yet. What a total loser. And with only like 30 some hours remaining until launch, and like another 3 hours of DV tape to edit, you know he must be feeling the pressure. I bet he's also tied up in Washington DC working for that 3 letter company he sysadmins at. If that's even his real job. I bet he doesnt even have a job. I bet they make like buku bucks on Hak5 with all the advertising and they're just too lazy to make the show weekly, which is what we all want right? Darren gets a capital L for LAME this month. Bunch of lame sellouts. I'm totally going back to the_broken, they had a much better release schedule.

Darren, have you forgotten to take your medication this morning?

And on a serious note, thank-you for working hard to get the release out. In alll honesty, the show release is the ONLY thing I've been looking forward to in this whole week. Many thanks and much respect.

No.. Did you happen to checkout the webcam last night / this morning. We shot until 2am. I havent slept since the day before.

Doctor, my bwain hurts

I saw that and then 5 mins after u went to bed for like a hour or less

just remember to much caffeine = hallucinations, to little = sleeping

and Darren don’t stab ya self in the back to get the episode done "don’t want no more finger slicing"

Yeah I'm only running on an hours sleep over the last 48, and I've got another 24-32 to go so that I can release and then pass out at my keyboard, and to top it off there might be a hack in development that may be slipstreamed into the ep at the last minute, and, damnit. time machine please?

Ninja,

there will be a party, not sure how big or when, but it should be in the days following the release. we never really party on the 5th, maybe crack a few beers and pass out (usually passing out from lack of sleep, not beer). i'll let ya know cause you're always welcome down here

better a day late than a botch job.... assuming this isn't some elaborate ruse.... Moriarty!!...ahem sry I'm back... :)

Nah, it wont be a day late. At the very least I've technically got until 3am here, or midnight PST. But I'm not going to cheap out like that. As soon as I have a little nap (it's caught up to me) I'm going to edit my brains out and still make it look good. I'm just giving myself hell in the third person as a sort of reminder to myself as to why we do this. The flames are encouraging.