Jump to content

New Web Interface for Hacking Funcionalities


Recommended Posts

Hello!

It's my first post in this forum, but not the first visit.....

I've been trying the UWUI module and it works like a charm on my pineapple!!! It's very easy to use it and, sorry for you HACK5 guys..., but I think this should be the base module for the pineapple ... ;-)

Moriarty, If we got some ideas on UWUI, can we feel free to modify it? of course, you'll get noticed about them and if you like'em, they can be included in future versions.

And another one! I know php and shell scripting, but some of my friends do not, and they asked me if they can send you pm with, let's say... ideas, improvements, and if you think they're good enough, can you include them on future versions?

Best regards, Lolo_Bee!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried this briefly after battling with the SCP command (gave up in the end and used a Windows VM to use WinSCP) and when browsing to the /uwui/index.php URL I just saw the main pineapple page without any CSS applied. Refreshed and tried again, same thing. Have got the required modules installed. Am I missing something else?

Thanks! This really looks like it would be useful for me - a visual representation like that is easier to get your head around when you're starting out!

Link to post
Share on other sites

All I did is follow the instructions to build a Pi-Point (its on raspberrypi.org) which basically just details what you need to apt-get and configure (dnsmasq and hostapd). I then just copied the hostapd file from digininja's site (robin wood, the original karma/jasager/pineapple creator) and thats about it! Give it a shot and if you run into troubles, create a new thread and I'll chime in with any help I can. Good luck!

It was pretty simple, but I can write up a proper how-to if you'd like too :)

telot

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Badass! I'll be loading it up today! Thanks WM and Moriarty!

telot

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

There is not a relevant topic in the new "Hak5 Forums → WiFi Pineapple / Jasager → Mark IV Infusions / Modules" so i am posting this here.

I am running into some problems with the uwui infusion...

1) When i install (at Usb Storage) the infusion, beside the /usb/uwui/ folder it creates a symlink of the /usb/infusions/ in the /usb/infusions/ folder wich ends up to an endless loop. Is this normal?

2) When i try to run mitm or mitm && sslstrip script i get this error "sh: can't open ../scripts/mitm_ssl.sh". (the actuall name of the second script is mitm_sslstrip.sh) after renaming and touching them php can find them but they only create the arpspoof.log wich only contains this "sh: nohup: not found". The same output if i run the arpspoof command.

Firmware version: 2.7.7

Edited by KiatoG
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 months later...

First of all, congratulations for the great work Moriarty and Whistle Master!

And now the doubt: I've found that when trying to launch any of the "Airodump" commands from a monitor interface it just doesn't work.

I can see the pop-up with the command (for example: airodump-ng --output-format csv -w ../data/captura mon0 >/dev/null 2>/dev/null), but no file is created in "data".

The thing is that if I launch that command from a SSH terminal, then I can see how the file is created and it appears in the GUI. Does it happens to anyone else? Maybe it's corrected in UWUI version 0.52? (The infusion is using 0.51).

Thanks!

EDIT:

I found the problem: in the file "uwui_actions_exec.php", when executing commands in the background (as with the airodump options), it is using "nohup":

...

if ( isset($_GET["cmd_bg"]) ) {
                echo "$_GET[cmd_bg]\n";
                shell_exec("${sudo}nohup $_GET[cmd_bg] &");
        }
...

Which is not present in the pinneaple. I changed it to a "doble fork" (got the idea from here: http://stackoverflow.com/a/9646251):

...

if ( isset($_GET["cmd_bg"]) ) {
                echo "$_GET[cmd_bg]\n";
                shell_exec("((${sudo}$_GET[cmd_bg])&)");
        }
...

And now is working!

I guess Moriarty could change it in the original code, as I think it doesn't harm the functionality...

Edited by segarrra
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...