Pineapple for privet VPN/Proxy?

can

Hi, while I was watching the end of your latest web show, I came up with a question, now I can't see this listed under the FAQ, so s0rry if this has already been done.

Can the Pineapple be configured in a way, with a second Wifi dongle, to automatically fined and connect to a open hotspot, (also agree to any terms and conditions pages) then connect to a VPN or Proxy. Also disconnect after a set time or data usage and reconnect with a new mac address.

All while hosting its open secure Wifi.

Its an idea I had.

Edited by can

I think you'll get a better response if you post this in the Pineapple's subforum (within hak5). It's confusing because they call the forum "Jasager" which is the name of the implementation of a program called Karma on a Fon router (http://www.digininja.org/jasager/).

Anyway, I'm sure you could write a script for what you're describing, but I wouldn't be the one to be able to give an example of such a script. I am a coder, but a math/stat coder.

Edited by whitehat

Yes, I was wonding about that. Thanks.

I was more throwing it out into the wild, seeing if someone else may have already come up with that.

If an admin can see this, coul you pleace movie this topic, or do I need to repost it?

Thanks.

I think you'll get a better response if you post this in the Pineapple's subforum (within hak5). It's confusing because they call the forum "Jasager" which is the name of the implementation of a program called Karma on a Fon router (http://www.digininja.org/jasager/).

Anyway, I'm sure you could write a script for what you're describing, but I wouldn't be the one to be able to give an example of such a script. I am a coder, but a math/stat coder.