virtual comp help

Broko

:evil: :!: hay i know this is going to sound stupid and noobish of me but i will say it anyway.My friend told me about this cool program that makes a virtual computer on your computer the only reason im asking is because he didnt tell me the real name of the program.so if anyone knows what im talking about send a reply asap thanks :arrow: ya and can you plz tell me where i can find it or give me a link to where i can find it thanks

realy mi new to this my freind he had the program on his 1g portible storage devise and the program dusnt come with a os so i will have to download windows xp on it or somethign right....and i sound like a total noob.....sorry

One thing that I forgot to ask: Are we talking running this on a MAC or a 'normal' PC? The line between MAC and X86 PC has become more and more blured in recent times. You will need to install a OS on to the VM, if you have one licens of windows and it's installed on your current computer, you can legaly install that same licensed copy on the VM.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtualpc/default.mspx

MS Virtual PC 2004, its free, and imho, slightly faster than VMware. Its also a hell of a lot easyer to setup. As for warez, we can't hand stuff like that out on a forum because we'll A: get shut down, and b: someone will sue us/darren. So if you must do warez, lie threw your teeth about it. And make sure to post "winners don't do warez" when ever anyone asks about it.