duel pineapple set up

traxsboy

Im trying to set up two pineapples why would I set it up like this? Because I've had problems with mdk3 and karma. I think I'm askin too much out of the processor to spoof and karma had it set up with a 036nh the USB buckles and resets buggering up mdk3

Both are MK 4 and are both 2.7.0 and are set up like so:

Internets

| |

Linux box running BT 5 R3

| |

PoE port

Pineapple one

Running karma

WAN/LAN

| |

PoE port

Pineapple two

Running mdk3 spoofing beacon frames

I can ssh into pineapple one then when I try and ssh into pineapple two I end up back at one I've done all the forwarding on on the wan port on one

Do I need to change the ip of pineapple two to ssh into it

Thanks in advance

Im trying to set up two pineapples why would I set it up like this? Because I've had problems with mdk3 and karma. I think I'm askin too much out of the processor to spoof and karma had it set up with a 036nh the USB buckles and resets buggering up mdk3

Both are MK 4 and are both 2.7.0 and are set up like so:

Internets

| |

Linux box running BT 5 R3

| |

PoE port

Pineapple one

Running karma

WAN/LAN

| |

PoE port

Pineapple two

Running mdk3 spoofing beacon frames

I can ssh into pineapple one then when I try and ssh into pineapple two I end up back at one I've done all the forwarding on on the wan port on one

Do I need to change the ip of pineapple two to ssh into it

Thanks in advance

There is a post here by Darren that gives you the command to change your second pineapple. Search two pineapples at the same time;-)

It's called tango mode. You'll need some uci set commands if I remember right. Watch that little poc video. When I did this I could only access the second pineapples ui. I went as far as thinking that D had it wrong, lol. (Like I'm gonna know something he doesn't regarding networking devices) But anyway I thought the commit command shoulda been to the other pineapple. Again, it became out of my league and I moved onto more trivial things to learn about using the pineapple