[Payload] Youtube Roll

Aprizm

Here is my first little ducky program.

You plug it it opens a youtube url and puts it in fullscreen. This could work awesomely on any kind of kiosk machine where you have a usb port available (physically).

During my test sometimes it didnt work the first time I entered it on different machine, my guess is if you change the first delay youll have it working. It seems to be depending on how long the computer takes time to install the new device. anyways here it goes.

REM Title: Youtube Roller
REM Author: Aprizm
REM Description: This scripts opens a youtube video in fullscreen and puts the browser in fullscreen
REM Option : if you change the link of the video dont forget to change the watch with watch_popup to have it fullscreen also add &loop=1 at the end to make it loop forever
DELAY 5000
GUI r
DELAY 50
STRING http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=qTkFw4q8CZw&loop=1
ENTER
DELAY 1000
F11
[/CODE]

enjoy :)

ps: the link used in the code is kind of a EPIC SAX player and it goes for like 1h .

(loop code added to the url)

Peace codaz

Edited by Aprizm

Here is my first little ducky program.

You plug it it opens a youtube url and puts it in fullscreen. This could work awesomely on any kind of kiosk machine where you have a usb port available (physically).

During my test sometimes it didnt work the first time I entered it on different machine, my guess is if you change the first delay youll have it working. It seems to be depending on how long the computer takes time to install the new device. anyways here it goes.

REM Title: Youtube Roller
REM Author: Aprizm
REM Description: This scripts opens a youtube video in fullscreen and puts the browser in fullscreen
REM Option : if you change the link of the video dont forget to change the watch with watch_popup to have it fullscreen also add &loop=1 at the end to make it loop forever
DELAY 5000
GUI r
DELAY 50
STRING http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=qTkFw4q8CZw&loop=1
ENTER
DELAY 1000
F11
[/CODE]

enjoy :)

ps: the link used in the code is kind of a EPIC SAX player and it goes for like 1h .

(loop code added to the url)

Peace codaz

Check my ugly rolled payload, it auto starts in full screen

https://github.com/hak5darren/USB-Rubber-Ducky/wiki/Payload---ugly-rolled-prank

lol pretty good :) ive figured this had been done before but I wanted to start contributing small but surely :))) my next is going to be feature some vbs action :D this is really fun

Best computers to do this prank are the ones in stores;-) just make sure they have internet. Maahhhaa

• 6 months later...