lost power during upgrade

mrhash

I upgraded my mark IV from 2.5 to 2.7 and during upgrade, the device lost power and now the device is not broadcasting a SSID, neither ether port will allow me to talk with the device. i have tried the new 1471 UI address, the device simply does not communicate with anything. am I SOL or is there a way to fix. this is a user error problem, meaning user has spastic cat who knocked jasager off desk unplugging it. any help would be awesome.

thank you

Edited by mrhash

I upgraded my mark IV from 2.5 to 2.7 and during upgrade, the device lost power and now the device is not broadcasting a SSID, neither ether port will allow me to talk with the device. i have tried the new 1471 UI address, the device simply does not communicate with anything. am I SOL or is there a way to fix. this is a user error problem, meaning user has spastic cat who knocked jasager off desk unplugging it. any help would be awesome.

thank you

Sorry that this happened, but you seem to have a brick.

The easiest way to fix it is to buy a USB UART serial adapter. You will find the correct one on the wiki / in threads on this forums (there are plenty).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...