I need help hacking into a cpanel

lowtension

hi guys.

i built a website for a client only for him to refuse to pay me.

i built a site omonijuku.com for a client, and out of trust i conclded the job and uploaded it to his hosting site, a public host, bluehost.com

after uploading the site, i got booted out. cos he changed the cpanel password.

how he is refusing to pay and there is nothing it seem i can do.

i was wondering if anyione canhelp me get access to back access to the cpanel

the

username for the cpanel is omonijuku.com

pls if u can i would be truly greatful.

No one here is going to help you hack into someone else's site, but if you have emails and data showing conversations on the work done, take it to a lawyer, and go after the guy. Also, have the lawyer notify the host, the lawyer may be able to get the host to park the domain, until after the court suit is settled, but more than likely not going to happen unless they received a court order told to do so.

As someone who runs a business designing websites myself, I can tell you, 1, never do any work without a signed contract, and 2, never deliver goods of any kind without the signed contract and records showing verbiage on the work that was requested, so you have something to cover your end in the event something like this happens.By having a contract, you have more legal stance to hold the finished work and not give it to the client until they pay, or if you gave them the work and they then decided not to pay, you have the contract and documented conversations to take them to court with.

Either way, this is a legal matter, and hacking his site, only gets you in trouble with the law. Won't solve anything, nor is it what we are about. Thats not hacking, thats criminal activity, and anyone doing so would get arrested for doing so.

Thanks for the advice.

i typically do have a signed contract when i implement web design projects. but since the client is also a friend i decided to go around my rules. im not asking for something wrong, but i get where ur advice is coming from.

and i could publish for the forum, correspondence between myself and the client if u suspect that im am (was) doing this for other reasons.

but i would yield ur advice.

Thanks for the advice.

i typically do have a signed contract when i implement web design projects. but since the client is also a friend i decided to go around my rules. im not asking for something wrong, but i get where ur advice is coming from.

and i could publish for the forum, correspondence between myself and the client if u suspect that im am (was) doing this for other reasons.

but i would yield ur advice.

Doesn't matter what the reason is, legit or not, I don't think anyone here would do the task for you. We're not exactly the black hat market of people around here. Even if you hired someone to do the hacking for you, your chances of getting paid are that much slimmer and that much larger of getting arrested in the process, and the person you ask to do it, could just end up turning around and narcing on you in the process. This isn't exactly the kind of thing you should advertise openly either. If your "friend" as you put it, read this, he could use it against you already, whether you did manage to get someone to break in or not, its evidence of your intent, and could come back to bite you.

I would seek legal council though, and go from there. Only sensible course of action that doesn't put you in hot water, nor drag anyone else into it.

Agreed, seek legal advice. Also if you do pursue legal action it might be in your best interests to delete this thread or they could use it against you and you won't stand a chance if they find this.

I'm sorry, we usually lock any threads that ask "please help me hack". Therefore, this thread has been locked.

Reading your posts, I can understand where you are coming from but it still doesn't warrant anyone breaking in.

If there isn't a contract there isn't much you can do.

Learn from your mistake ;)

If you wish to discuss how one would go against clients doing this (in terms of law), feel free to open a new thread.

Best Regards,

Sebkinne