Xbox360 Just Got A Web Browser

NegativeSpace

It's Internet Explorer, of course, but it's more than the 360 has ever had before. There has to be some fun stuff to do right off the bat with this. Who has suggestions? By the way, so far, HAK5.org works pretty well on the 360 IE.

S0rryz, but it does not support downloads. I have asked a MS friend of mine and he said it is essentially a shell for IE... I do believe it is also incapable of running flash because it prompts for flash at foxnews... if you modded it some firmware. perhaps. But, as of now, I see no security issues. I tried setting up a lab; but since it does not support download = no payload. :(

Maybe someone else has an idea on how to manipulate it; but since there is not a download capability, I feel it would be in vain.

S0rryz, but it does not support downloads. I have asked a MS friend of mine and he said it is essentially a shell for IE... I do believe it is also incapable of running flash because it prompts for flash at foxnews... if you modded it some firmware. perhaps. But, as of now, I see no security issues. I tried setting up a lab; but since it does not support download = no payload. :(

Maybe someone else has an idea on how to manipulate it; but since there is not a download capability, I feel it would be in vain.

It seems like it would have to do some form of data download in order to operate? I know it supports flash, or at least my version does since I'm able to play flash video, or am I missing something?