Would Like To See A Wep Cracking Module

shifty2112

When I get time, I was going to port Wifite to the Pineapple. When I get the time. I sure wish I had the time....

I know real Men (And Women) crack Wifi from the command line, but something automated sure would be handy for a device without a native keyboard :)

Anyway, I bet it would work fine.

• 2 months later...

I think this is a great idea, since it will greatly aid in proving to people the dangers of using WEP. With the Pineapple stowed away in a backpack, one could trigger the module from an Android phone and at least make the impression that it only takes a few clicks to access a WEP network.

I have started looking into doing this, and my approach is to port autocrack.sh from http://code.google.com/p/autocrack/ to the WiFi Pineapple. Once I have it working, the second )and probably more difficult part) will be creating a module for it.

I'm a n00b when it comes to Linux and Bash scripts, so I believe this will be a good exercise in learning the ropes.

If any of you are interested, I'd be more than happy to make this a collaborative project to share the knowledge.

• 3 months later...

Hmmm. I'm running 2.8.0 and i had already installed it, but didn't see it as much more than a nmap gui.

After seeing your video, i got that i'm missing options. The problem lies in the fact that i don't have any aircrack-ng options on my wlan0? Is there something i misconfigured? Opkgmanager shows aircrack-ng is installed as well.

Edited by canphaz

it adds all the tools needed into one GUI. I am struggling trying to get aircrack-ng options to display in the GUI as well. I saw it appear once but after a reboot its missing again. Ill update if I figure anything out.